We firmly believe that weddings isn’t all about grand set-up and expensive details, but today’s wedding certainly remind us why every single one of us aspire for a fancy and dreamlike one. Through the amazing lens of Nice Print Photo, here’s the fairy-tale inspired union of our today’s lovely couple, Paul and Mary.
Palazzo Verde is undeniably the home that exudes grand royalty and and tranquil ambiance, but beyond its palace inspired venue we can’t deny how Events Central by Anna Winstel was able to transpire this place into our couple’s very own paradise. The ceiling decorations plus the tasteful tables cape looks luxurious and captivating. The combination of blush and white petals in mainly gold silverware is satisfying. Plus their dainty white cake with flower decorations is also on point. Well what can I say, this is nothing but dreamy.
Photo & Video : Niceprint Photo | Styling : Events Central by Anna Winstel | Catering: Wedding Catering by Hizon’s
HMUA 1: Make up by Julie Profugo| HMUA 2: Hair and Makeup By Camille Ramos | Coordination: On Point Events & Coordination | Host: Shayne Mallari | Ceremony Stylist & Florist: Flowers Of May and Event Styling| Cake: Sweet Ecstazy |Wedding Gown: Edward Teng Collection| Bridal Robe: La Rosa Bridal| Entourage Attire: Rio Quilojano
| Groom’s Attire: Gardini Fashion Center – Quezon City Branch| Lights & Sounds: ALJOE MIX lights and sounds
| Trusses & Dance floor: LIVE LEVELS Pro Audio and Lights Services| Band: Versions Acoustic| Mobile Bar: Shots mobile bar| Photo booth: EpicMoments Photobooth| Photo man: Photoman| Lighted Letters: Limeworks Life-Size Letters| Grazing Station: Gabrielle’s Appetizers and Desserts| Lechon Baka & Baboy: Lydia’s Lechon| Crew Meals: Delicious Gabe| Bridal Car: Aadverk Bridal Car Philippines| Souvenirs: Chinkled, Woody Ideas & LadyG ArtsnCrafts| Indoor/Outdoor Fireworks: Dragon Fireworks & Soriano C. Ralph| Preparation: The Bellevue Manila
Ceremony: Notre Dame De Vie Chapel Palazzo Verde | Reception: Palazzo Verde
So you plan to ask the love of your life to spend the rest of her lifetime with you and that’s where the search for the perfect engagement ring will take place. But just like how crucial and vital the details on the actual wedding scene, did you know that there are a lot of things to consider in choosing the perfect engagement ring as well? So for today, we’re here to help and give tips to all our problematic and hopefully groom’s to be (only if she said yes). How to prepare your proposal with the help of a astounding engagement ring.
1. Know your Budget – I understand that you wanted to give the best to your soon to be wife but of course you have to stick with your budget. Remember, the spending does not end once she said yes, especially if you plan to have a grand wedding as well.
2. Know her style – Everyone has their own style and type. Some may want the one with big crystals, some hope for the simple one, so the safest way to do is to know your girlfriend’s style.
3. Shape – Round, oval, pear shaped, marquise, princess cut and cushion cut, there are a lot of shapes to choose from, but the simple technique to know what shape will suit your soon to be wife is to know her fingers shape. If it’s small then maybe you should opt for a princess cut ring.
4. Familiarize yourself with the Gemstones – Don’t be afraid with the gemstones, especially if your girlfriend is found of gemstones for her accessories. It also brings an elegant and modern mood that made the ring more exquisite.
5. Ring Size – Know the ring size, this is the most crucial part I think. You don’t want to buy a ring that will not fit the ring finger right?
Photo : J’s Diamond Jewellery and Google