A terrific Wednesday our dearest readers! We’re halfway through before this work week ends. So for today, I’m here to shed light and happiness with a commitment ceremony from the lens of CamZar Photography. A wedding in radiant white with splendid ceiling and centerpieces decorations.
Amelia Blossoms totally inspired us and made us feel every inch of a dreaming princess with this extravagant set-up in a romantic atmosphere. The combination of white and gold garlands with the gold centerpieces made this event glorious and catchy in the eye, with its pink and white rose blooms in addition to their elegant set-up. Cheers to the happy couple, your wedding is undeniably amazing.
Photo : CamZar Photography | Video : Vidlens | MUA : Eds Go make up studio | Wedding Gown : Mel Orlina Couture | Coordinator : Imbitado Events | Flowers and Stylist : Amelia Blossoms | Suit : Ian Manila | Shoes : Godfather Shoes |
Fulfilling your dream wedding can be expensive with a big possibility to go over the budget. So here’s the list of some inexpensive cocktail drinks for all couples on a budget. Worry no more, cause we’re about to share to you a wedding “tipid tip” on how you can save money without sacrificing the quality of your drinks and making your guests comfortably happy. In addition, it’s easy to do and you can do it yourself if ever you want to.
1. Spiked Lemonade – For a start, this spiked lemonade consists of readily available ingredients like vodka and lemons which can be easily found in your nearest supermarket stores. Just mix the vodka or rum plus the grated lemon zest, add a little sugar and water with lemon slices as your garnish, then viola you can already serve it on your guests. Easy to prepare without spending too much money.
2. Pineapple Ginger Mojito – If your theme is a tropical wedding then I can claim that this is the perfect cocktail drink for you. With only pineapple juice, rum and ginger syrup mixed in a transparent drinking glass plus a small portion of chopped pineapple and basil. Best served if chilled.
3. Daiquiri – If you’re someone with a sweet tooth then I guess you should try this Daiquiri cocktail drink. In a combination of rum, citrus juice (typically lime juice and sugar or other sweetener. It looked good and taste better with an orange sliced garnish.
4. Rum and Coke – For sure this is one of the easiest and cheapest cocktail drink ever. If you’re a fan of Coke and rum plus fresh lime juice then this is the perfect drink for you. Easy to prepare, can be done minutes before the wedding day and less expensive compare to other signature drinks.
5. Gin and Tonic Cocktail – A simple refreshing drink with only gin and tonic water as its main ingredients. In a plain whiskey glass, pour the gin add tonic water, garnish with lime slice. You can also play with your cocktail drink by adding flavors like adding juice or sweetener syrup.
Photos : Google and Pinterest