Tuesday Tips: This Is How You Have An Awesome Wedding Reception
Admit it or not, everyone is highly anticipating the wedding reception. Although the ceremony is the more important and consecrated one, everyone looks forward to a good food, good drinks, and fun after-party! You might have already seen some ideas on Facebook, Instagram or YouTube as to how to make your wedding reception memorable, but here we are today, listing down 5 vital ways to make yours a lit celebration!
1. An array of good food : As the adage says, “The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach”. While this is true, we believe this actually applies to all. The food you serve in the reception can—to some extent—make or break the whole experience. If within the budget, go for a 5 course meal or incorporate a section for organic food or something your guests can customize.
2. Tweak your first dance: Surprise your guests with a unique first dance. After slow dancing to an Ed Sheeran song, break it down with a Bruno Mars anthem! For sure, everyone will sing and dance along.
3. Production number is key : Summon your guys and girls to pull off a surprise production number ala ASAP! Make your reception as artistically entertaining as hell.
4. Fun games are not just for kids : If you think parlor games are just for kids and for birthday parties, then think of it again! Games are also for kids at heart! It would also be nice if you can come up with fun games for couples. Just imagine how hilarious it would be.
5. Good music is life : Hire a DJ that gets you! There is never a dull moment when there is good music filling the air in the venue. Have a blast from the past with 90s good old music or kill the beat with some EDM tracks. Everyone, even the ones with two left feet, will surely jive.