Tuesday Tips: 5 Tips To Making Your Beach Wedding A Success
If you think holding your wedding by the pristine body of water and on a sandy coastline would be a breeze, then think again. It’s like a strong big wave that crashes anything. Holding a beach wedding is not as easy as you think, but with the proper and careful planning, it could blow all of your worries out of the water. Therefore this Tuesday (as we always do), we give you 5 things to remember for your beach wedding.
1. Location: Choose the perfect location for your wedding that is within your budget. There are some beach resorts right now that offer good deals and packages that might pique your interest and might match your bank account. Also when choosing a location, take into consideration the transport options. You don’t want your guests to have a hard time in getting to the venue.
2. Time: Most beach weddings are held mid morning or late afternoon to get away from the intensity of Mr. Sun. Yes, you can tolerate the heat for a long time, but how about your guests? Not everyone is okay with the high temperature especially the old folks and kids, so bear this mind.
3. Dress: The beach wedding calls for light and flowy attires, so dress that part. Leave the ball gown behind and look for a wedding dress that is silky, beautiful, and something that will dance with wind.
4. Food: Cement that beach wedding with an array of sea food! It’s time to bring this sumptuous food out—tiger prawns, lobsters, crabs; name it and it shall be yours!
5. Fun: The beach is synonymous to the word fun, therefore it would be a disservice if you wouldn’t. Dance with wind, soak your feet in the sand and water, and make this the best day of your life! You deserve it.