TUESDAY TIPS: 5 Comfortable Wedding Shoes
I understand we all still have our holiday hangover, but it doesn’t mean we’ll stop sharing helpful tips for all our troubled brides to be. We sincerely acknowledge your worries and we’re here to help you out. Just like in your journey in choosing the perfect but nevertheless comfortable shoes. I know we all want to achieve that fabulous look on our big day, to look like a complete angel from head to toe and here’s to looking great without feeling any pain with our list of modern and stylish bridal shoes.
1. Marc Jacobs Daisy Studded Espadrille – If you’re someone blessed with a good height, who no longer need heels to make them look taller then I think this one is the perfect fit for you. It’s simple, easy to wear and perfect for any type of weddings.
2. Stuart Weitzman ‘Nearlynude/Simple’ Ankle Strap Sandal – Certainly, brown hue is one of the best color to opt for your wedding day. A classic color for any type of bridal gowns plus the sandal got a sophisticated and uncomplicated design.
3. Kate Spade Madlyne Block Heel Pump – Block heels are becoming a trend these days. Honest opinion, this one is easier and more comfortable to wear especially if you’re not a fan of high heels and pointed shoes. Plus the color is light and cool for the eyes, perfect for your milky white bridal dress.
4. Blue By Betsey Johnson Molly – You have to admit that crystal stones somehow captivate us to purchase them, what more if it’s in your desired color and slingback straps.
5. Jimmy Choo Cash Glitter Sneaker – We understand that brides want to do a little experiment, for sure this one is the coolest yet captivating bridal shoes you can wear plus it’s a 100% comfy. Stun your guests with its gold glitters, perfect for your reception twirling and nonstop dancing.
Photo : Pinterest