TUESDAY TIPS : 5 Tips In DIY-ing Your Wedding Invitation
As a soon to be bride, it’s pretty understandable that we aspire to personalized some important details on our wedding. To add personality, a touch of aesthetics and to show your creativity. One example will be in your wedding invitation. So to all our troubled and curious brides, who still feel lost in completion of this agenda, here are some helpful tips to make sure you will be able to successfully pull off this part.
1. Come up with a design – For a start, it’s best to incorporate your theme and palette into your invitation. Focus on one color, it’s not wrong to add other shades but make sure that it will still look elegant and will match beautifully on your chosen design.
2. Check portfolios from invitation suppliers – If it’s your first time creating a layout then you may feel lost and confused along the process. To help you overcome this feeling, you can check the portfolios of some invitation supplier. Compare what you both have in common and check if every details they have is also present in your invitation.
3. Be particular with details – More than design, what’s more important is the date, time and attire of the guest. Make sure that it’s written in the invitation.
4. Mix and Match – Just like what I’ve mentioned earlier, mixing colors and matching designs is alright as long as it will not ruin the look you’re trying to attain in your invitation. One important thing, not everything you see in the internet will go well in your invitation. Make sure to be wise with what you will try to incorporate with it, may it be a design, color or calligraphy.
5. Complete the materials – Make sure to complete the needed materials before proceeding with printing the invitation. if you still have the time, it’s best to print the final layout and check if you still need some alteration. Like is the writings visible? Does the paper go well with color? Was the design too bright? Too plain? And other important matters.
Wedding Invitation : Margo and Bees