Another thing that many brides and grooms-to-be are concerned about while planning their weddings is the dresses to be worn by the entourage, particularly the bridesmaid. Aside from the wedding gown, photographer, and venue, the bridesmaid dresses are becoming more important than ever. Of course, who does not want to have a perfect-looking and Instagram-worthy entourage in your wedding? No one, right!? Hence, today, to illuminate your minds, we give you 10 of the best ideas for your bridesmaid dresses:
1. Mixed Metallics: First idea is to play around with the patterns and metallics. Sticking to a neutral color palette will keep the look classic. The colors and tones will definitely complement each other.
2. One hue in different tones: If only one shade bores you, why not pick one color but of different tones? There are several tones of each color, anyway, and it looks good when put side by side.
3. Two colors: Most couples, nowadays, pick two color motifs. These colors complement each other and won’t sore your eyes. If not sure about the colors that would match, then get your color wheel and look for the ones that are placed opposite each other.
4. White: Going for white bridesmaid dresses does not seem creative at all, but just imagine your entourage wearing all white, then it looks divinely beautiful.
5. Black: If you are not impressed with white, then why not go for a weirder choice–black. Not every wedding can pull this off, but going in for black color motif evokes class and style.
6. Shades of Grey: Okay, if you can’t choose between black and white, why not choose grey instead? It balances the two colors, and choosing grey (and its different shades) for your bridesmaid dresses seems like the ‘in’ today.
7. Rose Gold and Glitters: Another common color motif, nowadays, is rose gold. And we can’t blame people either. Rose gold looks stylish and classic and it shines and shimmers.
8. Mixed Colors: If you are going in for some character in your wedding, why not dress your bridesmaids in mixed colors? Start with richer colors; make sure they look balanced next to each other. Layer in softer tones of the rich colors to bridge the gap.
9. Laced Boho: To make your entourage look more interesting, choose an eclectic-themed dresses. A bohemian look will perfectly suit any outdoor wedding.
10. Patterns: Texture is also always important. You may choose laces, floral patterns, tule, or even dresses with beads, sequins, or jewels. Your choice!
Although Mr. Sun is still shy to show himself to us today, the pouring rain won’t stop us from starting this day and this week on a high note. Behold and let us inspire each other with a smile and with this unique love story brought to us by the unstoppable, Team Benitez Photo.
Team Benitez Photo presents to us this interesting wedding of Andrew and Melanie. How interesting? Their union was a lego-themed one. Yes, you have read that right. It was patterned after our favorite childhood toy — small pieces of blocks and when attached to one another, it forms different things. Interestingly unique, indeed.
Photographer: Team Benitez Photo / Videographer: Phoeben Teocson Cinema / Ceremony: Santuario De San Jose / Reception: Light of Love / Gown: Von Lazaro Design / Flowers: Bryan Ylagan / Hair and Make Up: Lianne Tablante / Band: Infinite Soul Acoustic / Catering: k. by cunanan catering / Coordination: Kiss The Girl Events