Living in a tropical country has its benefits. The summer heat is felt almost all year round. This also means that pristine and inviting beaches are within reach, allowing us to feel that breeze of the inviting ocean. At the same time, couples who are getting married do not necessarily have to wait for the summer season just to have that perfect beach-themed wedding.
When you decide to hold your union by the shore, the body of water instantly becomes the backdrop; a beautiful background at that. Thus, it only takes a few decorations here and there to make it stylish. Today, we list down 8 of the things you need to prepare in order to achieve that chic beach wedding.
1. Sea Shells: These are no brainer. Sea shells would be great accessories whether as table accents or souvenirs.
2. Starfish: With an array of majestic things you will see from the deepest area of the sea, starfish is a great alternative as a hanging ornament.
3. No Shoes, For Sure: Who does need shoes when your feet can touch the sand? Right!?
4. Lanterns: Candlelights cased in transparent lanterns will do good especially at night that can shine bright as the stars strewn across the dark sky.
5. String lights: Speaking of making the night even brighter, string lights could be your best bet.
7. Pillows: Yes, you have read that right. Pillows in either pastel or natural colors would make your reception cozier and even more stylish.
8. Fish Nets: These, especially, would work well together with any marine-liked ornaments that you can put up as a photo wall or a table runner perhaps.
9. Marine Cake: Let us not forget the cake. And it would be a disservice to the overarching theme if this little piece of sweets won’t look the part.
The tropical storm has finally left the country, although we may still experience some pouring rain here and there. But however crazy our weather is, it won’t stop us anyway from getting our feet soaked in the salt water and embraced by the fine sand with this wedding feature. Today, Big Bliss Weddings definitely gives us something big to make us happy.
Boracay Island has perfectly been the venue and backdrop for Erneil and Kathleen’s coming together. And oh boy, Mr. Sun cooperated fully as the sunlight gave gentle kisses and as the wind danced along with the couple. What a blissful celebration it has been.