Unless you are living under the rock, you should know about the union of Philippines’ It Couple, Erwan and Anne. It has only been two days since the wedding of the year, but we cannot still get enough of it. Therefore today, we scoured the net to find details. These are details we all should take note of if we dream of a coming together as dreamy and as intimate as this:
1. Location: Erwan is part French while Anne is part Aussie, but both found success and love in the Philippines, the home country of their loving mothers. While Philippines, Australia, and France boast spectacular places perfect for weddings, the couple chose New Zealand instead. We think it was the best decision. The southern-most town of this country, Queenstown, has picturesque and paradise-like sceneries which have been great backdrops for this union. New Zealand is truly the last eden.
2. Shoes: Anne made a bold move by wearing platform shoes by Prada instead of the usual stilettos. We believe it suited the vibe and the atmosphere of the hilly location. Anyway, Anne is someone who can pull of anything so we’re not surprised. Anne has also been a fashion trender and icon in the Philippines, hence we won’t be surprised either if platform shoes would be popular wedding shoes.
3. Lipstick: Did you know that Anne has recently launched her own makeup line called BLK? So where else is the best time to promote her product? None other than on her wedding day. Anne was sporting a customised lipstick that only highlighted her kissable lips. Erwan is indeed a lucky guy.
4. Reception: All guests were taken to an unforgettable ride to the reception at Walter Peak via an olden steamboat. It is so classic that Nico and Solenn had to pull some iconic pose from Titanic.
5. Unplugged: The wedding was heavily attended by celebrities and social media influencers, but it was so refreshing to know that everyone put down their cellphones and cameras as requested by the couple. It was only Jim who was allowed to take photos!
We just finished watching #AlDubwedding on Eat Bulaga’s Kalyeserye and we’re still on high! Oh, Jason Magbanua. That was fast! We now have the videos! They have all the feels and we can’t get over them! Keep on refreshing this page as we’ll definitely have more “wedding” videos of Alden Richards and Maine Mendoza.
Videographer: Jason Magbanua