Beach lovers and travel wanderers—both Filipinos and foreigners—were all saddened by the temporary closure of Boracay. But as they say, ‘everything must come to an end’. The door to the paradise is about to open again. Boracay is about to claim its prestige. This island has already the go signal to operate after its forced hiatus. Come October, Boracay will bring us its beauty, the fun, and excitement we have been deprived of for the past few months, and the island is here to stay.
Today, hence, we want to list 5 things why you all should be excited for the reopening of Boracay:
1. We all should be excited for all aspects of the island we once fell in love with. The excitement, the fun, and even the night life are enough to make you want to visit the island once reopened. But on top of these, the inviting blue water, the ambiance, and the fine white sand are all the things we miss!
2. The return of the island means the return of Station Zero. In recent years, Boracay has introduced new hotels to accommodate the number of local and foreign tourists, but amidst its stiff competition, Crimson Resort and Spa Boracay remains unbothered. In this resort, you will have an intimate moment with the sunrise and sunset by the private beachfront. You will also enjoy the different amenities that this resort has to offer. Oh, why Station Zero? Because the said resort will let you experience the amazing exclusivity and view that you won’t experience in Station 1, 2, and 3.
3. The return of Boracay also means the return of one of the most popular wedding destinations. Hundreds of couples have already made their vow in this island, and we know for sure that there some couples out there who are also dreaming of the same thing. That said, Crimson Resort and Spa Boracay is also opening their doors to the couples who want this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
4. For the second chapter of the island, we are all “assured” for a non-heavy traffic around the premises. It’s for sure that hundreds, if not thousands, will head to the island in October to see this paradise that was once tagged as the most beautiful islands in the world, but we’re still hoping that the local government thought of a better plan for its thoroughfare.
5. Your Boracay experience would not be complete without the exciting activities. Whether it is parasailing, jet ski, or riding an ATV, these activities make us even more excited for its return! Just imagine reliving the moments while doing the island hopping and of course, cliff diving.
We can’t wait for October to come!!!
Still hangover from the Royal Wedding that happened last weekend? We know, because we still are! Millions of people have tuned in to witness the so-called ‘The Wedding of the Century’. People have tuned in for so many reasons—Markle’s dress, the ceremony itself, and possibly for the first kiss of the newly bestowed Duke and Duchess of Sussex.
But little did we know, we’d be taken for a great treat as quality music and performance filled the whole Windsor Chapel. It’s so good that there are many good people compiled the songs. Therefore today, we want to list down some of the songs (now available on Spotify) to relive the royal wedding:
1. Ave Maria: 19-year old cellist, Sheku Kanneh-Mason, was one of those who rose in popularity as he played in front of the royal family and for this special event. And among the songs he played, Ave Maria was the easily most recognisable. This Franz Schubert’s classic tune also saw a rise in the number of streaming plays on Spotify, proving the influence of the family and the occasion.The other two songs he played that you might want to check out are Maria Theresia von Paradis’ Sicilienne, Gabriel Fauré’s Après un rêve.
2. Stand By Me: This classic song by Ben E. King was excellently revived by Karen Gibson and The Kingdom Choir. When you thought this song couldn’t get any more beautiful and epic, these talented people just stepped in and slayed us all! Black excellence, indeed!
3. I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me): It was reported that the newly wed danced to this Whitney Houston’s banger. This disco-infused tune was a surprise but was a perfect choice for the two to showcase their fun-loving personalities.