Crystal Waves Events proudly presents “PRELUDE: The Biggest and The Grandest Wedding and Events Fair in Nueva Ecija”. This will happen on January 26 & 27 at Crystal Waves Events Center, Maharlika Highway, Talavera, Nueva Ecija. This premier event brings together over 50 Top Notch Event Suppliers here in Nueva Ecija and North Luzon. The event will start with a ribbon cutting ceremony in the morning. Gates will be open to guests at 10am and closes at 8pm.
This is the perfect event for all soon-to-wed couples, 2019 debutantes and birthday celebrants who are looking to celebrate with elegance and style. This year, we will have a variety of Exhibitors which one may choose from: Event coordinators, Stylists, Caterers, cakes and sweets, sounds and lights, host, performers, photographers, videographers, mobile bar, hotel accommodation, and honeymoon getaway packages from Travel Agencies. This two-day event is the most convenient way for one to complete his/her list of event suppliers.
Another highlight of the event is the Grand Raffle Draw wherein one lucky couple or guest can win FREE use of Crystal Waves Events Center (2 Event Halls) as Venue for their upcoming event. The event will also feature other exciting activities: a Fashion Show featuring North and Central Luzon Fashion Designers, Marriage requirements ,Workshop, Hair and Makeup Workshop, Inter-school Table Setting and Styling competition and Live Band Performances.
Christian Bautista and Kat Ram tied the knot on November 17, 2018 in Bali, Indonesia at what can only be described as a dreamy wedding. The 3-day celebration was an intimate gathering with 60-70 guests traveling from all over the world to hear the celebrity couple say the words “I do!”
There were many magical elements about Christian and Kat’s wedding, and their wedding cake was no exception— a 4-tiered completely edible semi-naked donut cake embellished with donuts and rosemary for an added pop of color. What not to love, right?
Here are 6 things we love about Christian Bautista’s wedding cake:
- The flavor. French Vanilla with buttercream frosting is a traditional wedding flavor, but this cake was laced with hints of nutmeg and cinnamon for a little something extra special that kept guests coming back for seconds and thirds.
- It was super moist! According to attendees at the wedding, the cake was especially moist and refreshing, even after a filling dinner with a wine and dessert pairing.
- The nature vibes. Bali is the perfect setting for a destination wedding with some of the most extraordinary sites in the world such as beaches, volcanoes and rice fields. The cake was a reflection of the essence of Bali which is deeply rooted in nature.
- The structure of the cake. The cake was 4-tier with each tier exceeding 6 inches in height. Despite the Bali heat the cake stood tall towering amongst the guests as is was cut at the commencement of the after party.
- The reaction of Christian and Kat Bautista. Christian and Kat stood smiling and dancing over the cake as guests cheered and the emcee made a joke as Christian held Kat’s hand during the cake cutting that “this is the last time Christian will ever have the upper hand.” Guests held sparklers as the newlyweds cut the cake creating a picture perfect moment.
- It reflected the couple’s personality. Kat is a donut-lover and the couple wanted a cake that was non-traditional, delicious, and complimentary to their Bali celebration.
Photos by : Team Pat Dy
Christian and Kat Bautista’s cake was created by Naked Patisserie, a specialty cake shop in Manila specializing in bespoke weddings and events cakes. To schedule an appointment for a cake tasting and sketching, call or viber +63 945 468 5141 or email them at Naked.Patisserie@gmail.com