Planning a wedding is not an easy task. It requires a lot of time, effort, and of course, a brimful of patience. Whoever said they kept their cool during the course of planning their wedding must have done something heroic in their past life, because it’s unbelievably impressive. Or maybe they might just be lying. Everything you have planned from the start might change along the way because of certain unexpected things that are beyond your circle of control or influence. It is completely understandable hence, when you lose yourself and suddenly turn into a maddening Hulk or as other people coun, Bridezilla. Therefore we list down today 5 moments we think you are allowed to go gaga!
1. When the venue you choose is booked on your chosen wedding date: We will most definitely get tantrums like a 5year old when this happens to us. You are just starting your wedding plan yet you are already faced with a major concern: the venue. You might think you have no options left whenever your preferred church and/or reception venue have already been booked by someone else. That’s too bad, but hey, there are still many to choose from.
2. When people put their noses in the plan: There’s nothing more disastrous than other people taking over. It is frustrating when closest friends and even relatives, who especially are not chipping in, keep on giving their nonsensical, unsolicited wedding suggestions. It is so infuriating you just want to snap. If you want to keep yourself and your wedding from any family drama, clarify from the start each role. Draw a line in the sand!
3. When wedding suppliers fail: Vendors also commit mistakes. They do not meet your expectations, they overbook, they get sick (especially on your wedding date) and so on. That’s very unfortunate, but you realize they are still humans after all even if you are allowed to get mad. Do your research thoroughly and demand for a well-written agreement between the two parties, underlining exactly what will happen when everything gets worse. With this, you will be protected.
4. When guests get annoying: It is so uncool when your guests get your way. Either when they tend to forget to RSVP or when they insist on bringing a plus-one, it is annoying! Compose yourself before the drama ensues. Talk to them personally your side. Don’t burn bridges! Don’t hurt other’s feelings!
5. When everything you imagined did not pan out: This is so normal. Perhaps it is true when they say there’s nothing perfect in the world. However hard you dreamed about that ‘perfect’ wedding, it might not come into fruition. As the old adage says, expect for the best, prepare for the worst.
Couples, wedding stylists, and coordinators in particular, have recently been consulting and following pantone colors. Since 2000, the Pantone Color Institute has been announcing a specific color, tagged as the “Color of the Year”. And for this year, Greenery is the chosen one. This color is such an eye-pleasing one that goes well with any thing, hence ideal as a wedding color motif. Aside from greenery, however, there are other colors from pantone that might pique your interests. Therefore, today, we give you 10 of the coolest pantone colors that you might pick as the official color of your wedding:
- Blooming Dahlia
- Ash Rose
- Sailor Blue
- Warm Sand
- Coconut Milk
- Almost Mauve
- Pink Lavender
- Chili Oil
- Little Boy Blue