Before the search for the best bridal gown will occur, it’s a must to first identify what type of wedding you wanted to achieve. Examples are, church, beach or garden weddings. There are different types of gowns that goes for different types of weddings. So for all the brides who still can’t decide on what design of the bridal gown will fit them most or will highlight their perfect curves, given that they already figured out what type of wedding they wanted to attain, then you can definitely check this feature to learn some more.
1. Bridal gown for Civil wedding – If you’re planning for an intimate civil wedding, then I’m sure this tea cup length ivory white bridal gown will be the perfect fit for you. The embroidered details of the lace gown gave us that simple yet sophisticated look. With its great advantage, that the bride can move easily and freely as the ceremony goes.
2. Bridal gown for Beach Wedding – Since it’s a beach wedding, what I can suggest to the bride, is to choose a bridal gown that is stylish and tasteful yet easy to maneuver especially while walking at the sand. So for a beach type of wedding here’s a cube type gown in long- back with polished lace details. This bridal gown is easy to maneuver and can go for any fashionable accessories the bride will prefer.
3. Bridal gown for Church Wedding – Our wedding is surely the day we can feel and look like a princess. Without a doubt, it’s every bride’s dream to walk the aisle wearing their long trail gown. So for this type of wedding, I can recommend a classic princess off shoulder dress with sheer deep neckline and cascading floral lace on a soft tulle skirt. You won’t just achieved that princess look but will ultimately be the most gorgeous girl while wearing this bridal gown.
4. Bridal Gown for Garden Wedding – It’s a lot easier to move at the grass more than the sand so opting for a long tail bridal gown will never be a problem. So for a garden type wedding, I can propose a classic A-line bridal gown with spaghetti straps. The spaghetti strap will surely highlight your shoulders, with the enthralling cascading floral details.
Bridal gown : Francis Libiran Bridal
Finalizing the design of the wedding invitation is commonly a headache for our soon-to-be-wed couples. A large variety of designs to choose from does not help cause the more the choices are, the more it’s harder to pick what is the perfect combination for you. That’s why I’m here today, to help you with this dilemma. Together, let’s discuss what are the factors to consider for the design of your wedding invitations.
1. Theme – is extremely important, of course you would want to incorporate the concept of your wedding to your invitations so that guests can have a glimpse of what to expect. You can also include your personality, like for example if your wedding concept is in a Moroccan inspired theme, think hard about what are you really trying to achieve. Do you want your chosen theme to appear in a classic elegance? In a minimalist form? Or in modish or stylish chic?
2. Colors – Playing with colors is fun but it would be a lot nicer if you can stick with your hues and motif. Refrain from putting too much color on your wedding invitations and make sure that your chosen palettes are soothing in the eyes.
3. Calligraphy – As much as theme and colors are important, calligraphy is a must as well. There are different calligraphy fonts to choose from but whatever will be your selected font just make sure that it’s readable. Be careful with your font style and size, materials and colors to use for the calligraphy design.
4. Cost – Considering the above factors of course it is a must that your chosen design match your wedding invitations budget. Wedding invitation is important but you don’t have to spend a fortune just to be able to get a decent and stylish wedding invitation.
Photos from : Margo&bees