Finalizing the design of the wedding invitation is commonly a headache for our soon-to-be-wed couples. A large variety of designs to choose from does not help cause the more the choices are, the more it’s harder to pick what is the perfect combination for you. That’s why I’m here today, to help you with this dilemma. Together, let’s discuss what are the factors to consider for the design of your wedding invitations.
1. Theme – is extremely important, of course you would want to incorporate the concept of your wedding to your invitations so that guests can have a glimpse of what to expect. You can also include your personality, like for example if your wedding concept is in a Moroccan inspired theme, think hard about what are you really trying to achieve. Do you want your chosen theme to appear in a classic elegance? In a minimalist form? Or in modish or stylish chic?
2. Colors – Playing with colors is fun but it would be a lot nicer if you can stick with your hues and motif. Refrain from putting too much color on your wedding invitations and make sure that your chosen palettes are soothing in the eyes.
3. Calligraphy – As much as theme and colors are important, calligraphy is a must as well. There are different calligraphy fonts to choose from but whatever will be your selected font just make sure that it’s readable. Be careful with your font style and size, materials and colors to use for the calligraphy design.
4. Cost – Considering the above factors of course it is a must that your chosen design match your wedding invitations budget. Wedding invitation is important but you don’t have to spend a fortune just to be able to get a decent and stylish wedding invitation.
Photos from : Margo&bees
A wedding band or ring is traditionally (and arguably) the most vital symbol for marriage. This precious metal strongly signifies that the wearer is married — and fortunately has found the right one. As important as it is, choosing your wedding band is not an easy feat. Just like choosing the theme, wedding date, or the color motif, you will also find yourself at crossroads when asked about which ring to choose. Therefore today, we list down 5 tips (more of questions) for choosing the right wedding ring:
1. What metal types do we like? – There are different wedding ring metal types, but the most popular one is the platinum because of its hardness and unfading feature. But there are other types such as rose gold, palladium and many others that offer different qualities that may be of your interest.
2. What’s our budget? – This is the most important question in choosing the wedding band for you. How much are you willing to spend for it? Always consult your savings before finally deciding.
3. Should it match the engagement ring? – Are you someone who wants matching engagement and wedding rings? Or are you okay even if it doesn’t? Some really does care for uniformity, so they go for shadow bands, which perfectly match your engagement ring. But if you don’t care or should you decide not to wear your engagement ring after the wedding, then maybe going the other route is the way for you.
4. What design should we get? – This is very much up to you. Do you like simple yet classic-looking? Or do you like embellished and elegant? Whatever you choose, you might want something that fits and matches both parties’ interests and wants.
5. Do we want more than one wedding band? – More couples recently have now chosen to have more than one pair of wedding bands. One reason (and very valid at that) is because of their outdoor lifestyles. Some likes to travel and do outdoor activities often hence they want to have another pair of wedding bands that are way cheaper than the other pair they have. So just in case it gets misplaced or lost, it is not much of a concern.