As a soon to be bride, it’s pretty understandable that we aspire to personalized some important details on our wedding. To add personality, a touch of aesthetics and to show your creativity. One example will be in your wedding invitation. So to all our troubled and curious brides, who still feel lost in completion of this agenda, here are some helpful tips to make sure you will be able to successfully pull off this part.
1. Come up with a design – For a start, it’s best to incorporate your theme and palette into your invitation. Focus on one color, it’s not wrong to add other shades but make sure that it will still look elegant and will match beautifully on your chosen design.
2. Check portfolios from invitation suppliers – If it’s your first time creating a layout then you may feel lost and confused along the process. To help you overcome this feeling, you can check the portfolios of some invitation supplier. Compare what you both have in common and check if every details they have is also present in your invitation.
3. Be particular with details – More than design, what’s more important is the date, time and attire of the guest. Make sure that it’s written in the invitation.
4. Mix and Match – Just like what I’ve mentioned earlier, mixing colors and matching designs is alright as long as it will not ruin the look you’re trying to attain in your invitation. One important thing, not everything you see in the internet will go well in your invitation. Make sure to be wise with what you will try to incorporate with it, may it be a design, color or calligraphy.
5. Complete the materials – Make sure to complete the needed materials before proceeding with printing the invitation. if you still have the time, it’s best to print the final layout and check if you still need some alteration. Like is the writings visible? Does the paper go well with color? Was the design too bright? Too plain? And other important matters.
Wedding Invitation : Margo and Bees
I understand we all still have our holiday hangover, but it doesn’t mean we’ll stop sharing helpful tips for all our troubled brides to be. We sincerely acknowledge your worries and we’re here to help you out. Just like in your journey in choosing the perfect but nevertheless comfortable shoes. I know we all want to achieve that fabulous look on our big day, to look like a complete angel from head to toe and here’s to looking great without feeling any pain with our list of modern and stylish bridal shoes.
1. Marc Jacobs Daisy Studded Espadrille – If you’re someone blessed with a good height, who no longer need heels to make them look taller then I think this one is the perfect fit for you. It’s simple, easy to wear and perfect for any type of weddings.
2. Stuart Weitzman ‘Nearlynude/Simple’ Ankle Strap Sandal – Certainly, brown hue is one of the best color to opt for your wedding day. A classic color for any type of bridal gowns plus the sandal got a sophisticated and uncomplicated design.
3. Kate Spade Madlyne Block Heel Pump – Block heels are becoming a trend these days. Honest opinion, this one is easier and more comfortable to wear especially if you’re not a fan of high heels and pointed shoes. Plus the color is light and cool for the eyes, perfect for your milky white bridal dress.
4. Blue By Betsey Johnson Molly – You have to admit that crystal stones somehow captivate us to purchase them, what more if it’s in your desired color and slingback straps.
5. Jimmy Choo Cash Glitter Sneaker – We understand that brides want to do a little experiment, for sure this one is the coolest yet captivating bridal shoes you can wear plus it’s a 100% comfy. Stun your guests with its gold glitters, perfect for your reception twirling and nonstop dancing.
Photo : Pinterest