Imagine yourself strolling around a massive shopping mall and you can’t seem to find this specific shop you have been looking for. What would you do? Your instinct will tell you to look for a concierge, or for any directory that can tell you which way to take and where exactly that shop is, right? This situation can be likened to an engaged couple who doesn’t know where to start when it comes to planning their own wedding. Don’t be embarrassed! For sure, every one has been through this.
The emergence of the Internet and social media platforms, however, has made the lives of everyone so much easier. Thanks to wedding blogs like Merry To Marry for the tips and hacks they compile regularly in order to give a light on those who are dazed and confused. But there is this particular community in the Philippine wedding scene who seems to proactively assume the position of being a concierge–the point person to go to for answers. The Wedding Tip Sheet did that! Does THAT! Darlene Tan-Salazar, who is the woman behind this, recently posted her ‘Do Not Do This Series’ and as such, we would like to share with you some of these.
Pampanga’s Best! Or dare we say, Pampanga is the best. Not only this province is known for good-looking bevy of girls, but they are also known for having the best Filipino cuisines! We are not exaggerating when we say the best as it is universally known: sisig, kilawin, and halo-halo, to name a few. But aside from these accolades, Pampanga is also known to have had some of the best wedding venues up north. What’s good about this braved province, though is, it is only 81km away from the metro. Hence if you are looking for a venue for your big day that is outside the city, then these venues are the answers. Today, we list down 5 of the wedding venues in Pampanga that you’ll surely love:
1. The Lakeshore: This prime location boasts a world-class lakeside luxury which can be a perfect backdrop for photoshoot and night reception.
2. Midori Clark Hotel and Casino: From the name itself, you can guarantee a sophisticated ambiance when you hold your union in this 5-star hotel. But do not be intimidated as it is located at the heart of Clark Freeport, so adventure still awaits.
3. Grand Palazzo Royale: You will certainly be pampered as royal kings and queens in this venue. Royalty is associated with the name of this kingdom. Behold!
4. Kingsborough International Convention Center: Another royale palace makes it to the list. Elegance is the operative word when associated with this venue as it boasts world-class facilities in classic architectural design.
5. Kings Royale Promenade: Last but not certainly not the least is another king’s palace. But do not fret as they offer packages that are certainly on your budget.