How time really flies so fast! Merry to Marry is now two years old. Needless to say, we have been with you for a couple of years already and we plan to stick with you for a long haul. That’s our vow to you, our dearest readers and followers. As we celebrate our terrific second year, here’s a special feature that discusses giveaways and wedding hacks you need to know. We sat down with our co-founder, editor, and The Weddings by Miss P, herself, Princess Ramos, to talk about what’s in store for you.
Great news! The Weddings by Miss P will bring a lucky couple to Singapore for a prenup shoot for free! Isn’t it amazing?! Obviously you can’t wait to find more about it. All you have to do is sit pretty and see the full mechanics of joining below!
To qualify, here’s the mechanics:
1. Contact The Weddings by Miss P through their Facebook page, mobile number +639293135491 OR email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
2. Regram or repost the poster above on your Facebook or Instagram account. Put your engagement story in the caption and use the hashtag #misspmerrytomarry2016 and make sure that the privacy of your post is PUBLIC.
*If Singapore based couple will be the winner of this promo, a one-night stay in Marina Bay Sands and free prenup shoot are the giveaway
Not valid for existing booked couples of The Weddings by Miss P and free airfare from Philippines to Singapore only. This promo runs until December 8, 2016 and valid until December 2018 weddings. Winner will be announced on via Facebook Live.
It has been told already for several occasions that prenup has become part of the wedding scene in the Philippines. In every engagement session, the stylists play equally important role like that of the photographers. Styling, indeed, can make or break the session. Prenup stylists set the mood and execute the overarching theme of the shoot. Hence today, Geof Lagria, one of the top prenup stylists in town, tells us his top 5 prenup styling must haves:
1. Lagria sees the importance of the shoes of the couple. It is considered a small detail, but still needs not to be discounted. He asserts that a pair of nude stilettos for the bride-to-be and a pair of brown leather shoes for the groom-to-be are must haves. Those shoes match any outfits.
2. When using neutral colors as the motif of the session, neon colored underwear is a big no. A nude and no pattern underwear for the bride is highly and strongly suggested.
3. As a general rule, clean nails before going to the shoot. Aside from observing good hygiene, you don’t want your long and dirty nails to be seen in your pictures. At the same time, if the bride-to-be wants some posh on her fingertips, always go for nude, colorless, gorgeous and decent French tips.
4. The hair is important, as Lagria points out. He always suggests to his brides to get their hairs colored with brown tones as it makes them even more beautiful. For the guys, meanwhile, a trim at least a week before the shoot is recommended.
5. Lastly, Lagria encourages every one before going to the session to get themselves an extra boost of self confidence and let their personalities show as it will reflect in all of the photos.
These are just some of the tips Lagria highlights, and we hope these could help not only the couples, but also all aspiring prenup stylists.
*Book Geof Lagria and get a FREE hair and make on your prenup shoot! Click here for more details.