Have you already thought of the most romantic setup to propose to her? If yes, then all that’s left for you to do is choose the perfect ring that will #makehersayYES! This romantic video by J’s Diamond will surely help you. Check it out!
Let us be honest, who wouldn’t want to be Beauty Gonzales, right now? She has a new top rating show, plus a beautiful growing family. Everything seems to be falling into its rightful places for her. Recently, she walked down the aisle and married the man who makes her more beautiful everyday–Norman. They had a classy gothic-themed wedding, and everyone was floored by it. But today, let us all take ourselves back to the day Norman asked for Beauty’s hand; the day she said yes.
Today, let us all list down all 5 things that make Norman’s wedding proposal to Beauty the new standard.
1. Setting: The backdrop for the proposal alone makes it so romantic. For a man to propose in a soul-baring place and where your girl wants to get married at was a big plus. Sitio Remedios, which is located in Ilocos, was the perfect spot for their love story to unfold.
2. Music: Magasin, a classic Eraserheads’ anthem, has become the recurring background song and theme of the proposal. Since the day Norman got smitten by Beauty’s fierce beauty in one magazine cover, this anthem became the theme song of their lives. It would have been more magical if the band’s main man was there, but Rico Blanco’s presence and deep, mysterious voice was more than enough to fill in that absence.
3. Loved Ones: This became more special when their families and closest friends were there to witness the proposal. Beauty’s right. It felt good to be surrounded and loved by everyone who cares and supports them unconditionally.
4. Drone: Who would have thought that a drone would have a special part in this? Beauty was vocal that whenever she saw a drone she expected nothing but a wedding proposal from her main man. As soon as she saw the drone flying towards her, tears began to fall from her eyes (and from our eyes, too).
5. The Other Man: Of course the other MVP in this was none other than, Jason Magbanua. He just proved why he was the Jason Magbanua we know today. He crafted the stories cinematically and touched our hearts once again